OFFICE ADMINISTRATOR REQUIRED
We are looking for a keen and enthusiastic person to join us as an Administrator for our Medical Engineering Department.
Duties to include:
- To help manage, organise and plan daily running of the department
- To be first point of call for all enquiries for the Department
- To help organise equipment inspections on and off site
- To manage and arrange customer equipment service/repair including co-ordinating collection and return
- To help organise and plan equipment removals from customer premises, including completing required documentation templates
- To liaise with clients for issuing certificates of data wiping activity performed by the Engineers
- To identify and source spare parts and consumables
- To accompany and assist auditors for annual ISO Audits
- To maintain records of equipment calibration and arrange calibration testing as required
- Previous Administration experience required
- Engineering knowledge would be desirable but not essential as full training will be provided
*Company Pension Scheme *Competitive Salary* Substantial Employee Benefits
Please apply via email to Anna Partridge, Administrations Manager email@example.com.
MEDICAL ENGINEER REQUIRED
We are the leading resellers of medical equipment in Europe and our engineers work on a wide range of equipment. Whilst we are based in Malmesbury, Wiltshire, you may be involved in offsite work covering the whole of the UK and into Europe.
Applicants should be qualified to BEng Degree Medical Engineering level (preferably Medical Electronics & Physics) and have relevant experience, and be familiar with servicing a wide range of hospital medical equipment. Ultrasound and radiography equipment will be an added advantage. They must also be able to maintain, calibrate and repair patient connected medical equipment (comprising monitoring, diagnostic and therapeutic electrical / electronic and mechanical systems). Ongoing in-house and college based training will be provided.
The applicant will also be involved in planning and scheduling PPM’s, writing PPM test routines, conducting routine safety, function and calibration checks on medical equipment, assisting clients with equipment problems and repairs. Conduct inspection and testing of a wide range of medical devices for our sales and produce detailed analytical/ technical reports and advising clients on medical equipment in our saleroom. They will also carry out software installation and data wiping of patient identifiable data.
The applicant will also maintain detailed records of equipment defects, work carried out, components used and expenditure on a computer based asset management system (HAMS), for which full training will be given.
Wage based on NHS Band 5/6 + Company Pension + Substantial Employee Benefits
Contact Anna Partridge, Administrations Manager, for further information via email firstname.lastname@example.org.
(Full driving licence required).